Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Weeks!



How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Stretch marks? No and I hope I wont!
Sleep: Sadly, I wake up very early in the morning and cannot go back to sleep!! :(
Best moment this week: Today, I saw my sweet baby kicking away on my ultrasound and was able to hear the heartbeat! <3

Miss Anything? I miss having energy.
Movement: Not feeling anything yet.
Food cravings: Not really, I eat the same stuff I ate before. I always crave sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, well yes, the stinky customers at work!
Gender: Not sure, but i'm really thinking it's a girl!

Labor Signs: No...better not be! lol
Symptoms: Just tired and rundown, doesn't help that I have a cold.
Belly Button in or out? In...still, but starting to look a tiny bit different.
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am definitely both. I think more moody though! I need some more sleep!
Looking forward to: My cake cutting party to find out the gender! <3



Hope you like my chalkboard... I really need to get chalkboard PAINT rather than spray paint... i'm sure it will take the chalk a lot better! <3

Doctor said baby was doing great, and my blood pressure wasn't too bad. 137/79. She did say if it starts getting bad we will think about putting me on blood pressure medicine!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment