Wednesday, January 2, 2013

16 weeks!

 
(Sorry for this uglyyyy picture! I look gross lately!)

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: idk.. maybe 4-5 lbs.. I'll find out friday!
Maternity Clothes? I can still wear my jeans but ive been wearing some maternity pants that are so comfy!!!
Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Feeling my baby girl move.

Miss Anything? I miss not being a bitch!
Movement: A few little movements here and there.
Food cravings: Not much.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Girlie girl!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: tired zzzz.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery! :) My fabric should be coming in tomorrow or friday! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment