Tuesday, June 4, 2013

38 Weeks +1

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans. I wear lots of pre pregnancy tank tops and gaucho pants, leggings, and skirts :)
Stretch marks? nothing yet (eeeeee!)
Sleep: Not so amazing anymore! Right now I cant sleep because i'm sick or its because you pee a thousand times at night, or you just cant get comfortable with a bowling ball on your belly.
Best moment this week: I went swimming at my grandparents this past weekend and it was very relaxing and nice!

Miss Anything? Having my body to myself!!! I want a margarita... I want to be able to breathe... I'd prefer to have no more heartburn :) Movement: Yep.. she is not nearly as active as miss Aubree was. (yaaaay)
Food cravings: Umm, craved a salad the other day. Candy of course... cheese stuffed crust pizza!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Girly girl!

Labor Signs: Unfortunately no :( I was having a bunch of Braxton hicks the other day but they have pretty much stopped. 
Symptoms: tired :)
Belly Button in or out? Definitely OUT!! I have one of those pop out belly buttons that shows through all my shirts lol. ugh! I want my innie back lol!
Wedding rings on or off? I can still wear it but I haven't been. It gets uncomfortable by the end of the day.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say both :)
Looking forward to: meeting my baby love! I cant wait to hold her and kiss her! I wanna know what she looks like.. I am beyond excited to meet her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment