Saturday, August 4, 2012

Love my sweet Aubree

I love my baby girl so much. I brought her into her room tonight and instead of laying her down (in which she would scream for 20 minutes) I rocked her. I rocked her facing outwards and she was wiggling and squirming then I moved her so our chests were touching and she laid her head down and fell asleep in about 2 minutes. I couldn't help but cry at how sweet that moment was. I feel guilty sometimes because I try to always make sure I do everything right and "by the book." I think I need to knock that off and do what's right for Aubree and not worry about her obtaining bad habits. Is it really normal for a tired one year old to scream for 20-30 minutes before naps and bedtime?? I am really not sure but if she likes being rocked then I should spend that time with her. It's actually extremely relaxing for me as well! Anyways I enjoyed my night with my family and can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow night!

Monday-- My hottie husband and I leave for Santa Cruz! So excited!!! Our anniversary is Tuesday, TWO whole years married ;)! Those two years flewww by so fast! Seems like yesterday that we first met, and now we have been married for 2 years and together for 5 years! Love my husband so much! I am seriously spoiled ;) He treats me so well and is honestly the best dad I have ever seen! He would do anything for that sweet little girl <3

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment