Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Hump Day! :)

Goodmorning!

This morning started early (5:30am) thanks Aubree ;)
I kept trying to get her to go back to sleep but it just wasn't happening this morning but it's alright we watched teen mom together while she snuggled in my lap with her sippy of milk. I really really wanted to go on a early morning walk around maidu and end the walk at the playground but I think she is just a little too tired for that right now so I just laid her down. Maybe we can survive walking around 10, hopefully it won't be to scalding hot!

I am excited! For dinner I am making lasagna roll ups, I've never had them before! I am sure they will be delicious! I will *finally* take a picture of the final meal. By the time i'm done cooking I always forget to take a picture because i'm too starving :)

I hope everyone has a great day :) I am not looking forward to working the rest of the week :(

<3 Whitney and Aubree

No comments:

Post a Comment