Monday, July 9, 2012

Life!

I feel like we have been SO busy lately. I want to start reading my hunger games book but I feel like there's a million other things I want to do first... like pinterest. That site is sooo addicting! I finally made a burp cloth last night. I made it really quick so it isn't amazing looking but it would get the job done ;) I did flannel with soft minky on the back. I wish I had another baby that I could use it on! ;) ;)

I have so many things to look forward to this month... my best friend is coming in about a week or so!! I am so excited to see her!!! Aubree's FIRST birthday is in 2 weeks exactly!!! I still cannot believe my baby love is going to be ONE!! ahhhh... time sure does fly when you are having fun! I miss her sleeping on my chest when she was a newborn, I can't wait to experience that again! I love that girly so much!

Tomorrow Sean and I have the day off together, yay! Maybe a relaxing day while fully cleaning the house because my grandparents are coming over tomorrow for dinner! :) I'm excited to host dinner! :)

Alright! Enjoy your night, thanks for reading :) Feel free to post a comment telling me you read it so I don't think I'm talking to myself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment